REGULAR RULES & GUIDELINES:
1. The Meadows Tennis Courts are open for TENNIS from 8:00 to 22:00 daily.
2. SOCIAL TENNIS has priority on BOTH courts from 8:30 – 11:00am. See exception*
3. SOCIAL TENNIS has priority on the East court from 11:00 – 18:00. See exception*
PICKLEBALL has priority on the West Court from 11:00 – 18:00. See exception*
4. Both Pickleball and Tennis players may take a prioritized court where they do not have priority but MUST free the court upon the arrival of the Priority sport at the next SERVICE change. Accessories must be removed at such time (Tape, balls, etc.).
5. Every day from 18:00 – 22:00 both courts are considered OPEN to all and there are NO tennis or pickleball priorities on either court.
- THURSDAY ONLY – PICKLEBALL has priority on the West court from 9:00 – 18:00.
- One Thursday per month – January 23rd, February 20th and March 12 – Pickleball will have priority on BOTH courts from 9:00 – 18:00. Pickleball lines may be placed with TAPE on the East court at 9:00 for that day only and must be removed completely by 18:00. GUIDELINE #4 APPLIES IF COURTS ARE FREE
- During the annual Tennis Doubles Tournament, most matches will be played between 11:00 and 15:00 on the East court. No Pickleball will be played on the West court during Tennis Tournament matches.
- On Thursdays from the start to the end of the tournament only, Pickleball will have priority on both courts from 9:00 – 18:00. GUIDELINE #4 APPLIES IF COURTS ARE FREE
- Once tournament is completed, Regular Rules and Guidelines will resume.
- Appropriate attire is mandatory on the courts at all times: Shirts, shorts or pants & sneakers.
- All approved Meadows residents have equal court privileges. This includes Owners, Renters and Registered Guests.
- It is expected that participants from outside the Meadows may occasionally be invited to play tennis or pickleball. Providing that the number of Meadows residents participating in the event is equal to or greater to the number of non-Meadows players.